Saturday, January 1, 2011

sisters of the heart

 

rhonda

   Sometimes in life we are blessed with amazing people who truly make our lives better simply by being close to us. Sometimes we are fortunate in the people we come to hold dear to our hearts.

   i have been blessed in such a way on more than one occasion. Here though, i’d like to tell you about one in particular.

   we met what seems like a hundred years ago. A chance meeting in a chat room. we became friends. Slowly our friendship blossomed. And for the next four years became closer. There were times when we did not speak for extended periods of time, but not because we did not care or because of any harsh feelings…simply because it was not in the stars for us to do so. i believe that in my heart.

sweet-sisters

   During a very difficult time in my life in 2010…my Master asked me if i knew of any submissives out there worth their salt…and at the top of a VERY short list was this lovely lady’s name. Because Yyou see…my Master had released me at the time. And when He asked me that question, He was trying to make me hate Him so that i could heal easier. (Or so He thought at the time) But i took His question to heart and the only name i offered up at the time was this girl. Because…well…i knew it had to be someone VERY special in order to be worthy of His attention.

   she is a blessing and a beautifully bright shining light in my world. A lot of changes have occurred since that time and we are now chain sisters, both collared to Him. He is her Daddy and she His babygirl. Tthey are beautiful together they really are. And as i look at Tthem i realize i made the right choice.

IMG00193-20101205-0954(2)

   Never before have i come across one as giving, and caring, and compassionate, and truly unselfish in their demeanor as my sister. she constantly puts others before herself. Always worrying about how this person or that person is going to take a new development or situation before focusing on her own worries and fears. she continuously checks on me to make sure that i am okay and that things are going well in my life.

   Truth be told, she runs herself ragged trying to appease everyone and trying to make sure that everyone in her life, from family to friends to online acquaintances are truly happy.

Saturday

   i cherish every moment i get to spend with her and look forward to the day i am able to wrap my arms around her and hug her so tight. my arms ache with that longing.

   So to you sister, i say…i love you and i am so very happy that you came into my life. you make Him happy, and that is what my goal has been from day one. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Words can never describe the depth of emotion i feel for you. Happy New Year honey. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. oh stacy....i'll comment more when i can actually see again (stop crying) i love you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another lovely tribute to someone who is clearly dear to you. You are so open and earnest in honoring those you love. You are such a warm and generous soul. I'm glad you are blessed with such special people who are worthy of you.

    ReplyDelete