Saturday, January 1, 2011

ladybug ladybug…

 

Ladybug-Bag

   i’ve decided that today is a good day to tell the people in my life how much they mean to me. And i would be a wretched creature if i did not tell this wonderful lady just how much she has come to mean to me.

   Never before have i met a woman like her. i really do not know what i ever did before she came into my life. i believe in my heart of hearts that without her i would be a complete wreck. she is there for me EVERY time i need her. Without fail, she holds my hand, soothes my hurts and tells me like it is.

   she has opened my eyes to so many things. Taught me countless things about myself and the Lifestyle as well. she has opened me up to endlessly imaginative ideas and possibilities. And through it all she does it with a smile and a laugh.

star

   Oh the laughs. i do not think i have ever laughed as much with anyone i’ve ever met as i do with this lady. we cannot be in the same vicinity without ending up cracking up every other minute. i’ve even gotten in trouble because of the laughter from time to time. *grins* All of those times, are precious to me and i would never trade them for anything.

   her presence in my life simply makes it sparkle. her friendship is priceless to me. Something i would surely perish without. To imagine a world without my ladybug is to see a dark and dreary place without color or laughter or hope.

   If you’ve not had the opportunity to get close to this woman, if you’ve not the the blessing to count her among your intimate circle of friends then you are truly missing a vital piece to your puzzle i am sure of it. This beautiful lady lights up every room she comes into and touches every life she passes by.

smile

   So to you ladybug, i say thank you for being my special sister. you are more family to me than most i’m related to by blood. i cherish you in every conceivable way & i love you more than words can ever say. i look forward to many many years in the future of laughter and companionship and light with you by my side. Happy New Year ladybug! i love you! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I cannot even begin to tell you how much this post means to me. I love you, Stacy. Thank you. Thank you for everything. I appreciate all of the time we've spent together, the good and the bad. Even when it's bad, it's still good. You are a very important person in my life as well. I'll always treasure our friendship, love and sisterhood. I am grateful for you. I look forward to years of companionship as well. *Hugs and kisses you*

    ReplyDelete