Sunday, December 12, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas Lifestyle Version

12days

On the first day of Christmas my true One gave to me...a bright red & green locking cage.

On the second day of Christmas my true One gave to me...two tits bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

On the third day of Christmas my true One gave to me...three French whores, two tits bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true One gave to me...four bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true One gave to me...fiiiiive spiked cock riiiiings, four bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true One gave to me...six vibes a vibing, fiiiiiiiiiiive spiked cock riiiiiiiiings, four bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true One gave to me...seven slaves a serving, six vibes a vibing, fiiiiiiive spiked cock riiiiiiiings, four bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

One the eighth day of Christmas my true One gave to me...eight subs a weeping, seven slaves a serving, six vibes a vibing, fiiiiiiiiiiiive spiked cock riiiiiings, four bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & bright red & green locking cage.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true One gave to me...nine pussy's purring, eight subs a weeping, seven slaves a serving, six vibes a vibing, fiiiiiiiiiiive spiked cock riiiiiiiings, four bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true One gave to me...ten cocks a stirring, eight subs a weeping, seven slaves a serving, six vibes a vibing, fiiiiiiiive spiked cock riiiiiiiiings, four bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true One gave to me...eleven floggers flogging, ten cocks a stirring, nine pussy's purring, eight subs a weeping, seven slaves a serving, six vibes a vibing, fiiiiiiiiiiive spiked cock riiiiiiiings, four bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & bouncing & a bright red & green locking cage.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true One gave to me...twelve Domme's Domming, eleven floggers flogging, ten cocks a stirring, nine pussy's purring, eight subs a weeiping, seven slaves a serving, six vibes a vibing, fiiiiiiiive spiked cock riiiiiiiings, four  bruises throbbing, three French whores, two tits bouncing & a bright red & and green locking caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

2 comments:

  1. What have you done, my friend? I'm the only one at any given Christmas party who actually knows all the words to "The Twelve Days of Christmas," and now I'm gonna be laughing too hard to sing it.

    ReplyDelete